In case you forgot, Sam was picked up by some mystery man with a mysterious past with Dean. That man turns out to be a dude named Cole. Apparently back in 2003, Dean killed his father. Of course, the kid didn't know that his dad was probably either a monster or possessed or something, so he's been training to come take down Dean ever since. Sam tries to convince him that there's more to the world, you know, monsters, but the guy is not having it, instead focused on torturing Sam to get info on where Dean is. So, Sam steals his rather conspicuously dropped pair of keys with a handy dandy knife on it and hightails it out of there to keep looking for his brother.
|Some shiners for poor Sammy.|
Crowley is less than happy about this development, to be sure. He wants Dean to do his bidding, more or less, be one of his demon buddies. But Dean is all not so much. He wants to do whatever he feels like. Crowley has had enough of the surly behavior and points out that Dean is teetering on the edge between being a demon and being human. Dean says sayonara to that scene, leaving Crowley to pine over good times past.
Now you may be wondering, what's going on with the angels? Oh, you weren't? Yeah, me neither, really. Cas is still feeling sick, he ends up running the car off the road and blah blah. Basically this amounts to Hannah going up to talk to Metatron to find out if there is any of Cas' grace left. Metatron claims there is, and wants to make a deal, but Cas shows up in time to stop her. However, it does seem like the grace is out there somewhere. Now Cas just has to find it.
|Still handsome even as a demon.|
Sam meets up with Crowley to give him the First Blade so Dean can't use it anymore. Crowley makes like this is good news for Sam, and that he's over Dean, but I'm not so sure. Didn't he say that Dean will go even crazier demon if he doesn't use that thing? Is that his secret plan? Hmm. Because next week does not look so promising for Sam, that's for sure.
- Did they change the coloring back to more of a darkened feel and not quite so colorized? Back to basics!
- Cool transition from Dean punching someone to Sam being punched in the face.
- That past scene with "younger" Dean - ha. I mean I guess it looked pretty convincing, since he was supposed to be a couple years younger than when the show started.
- When Cas finally gets his own grace back, will that be the end of angel politics? Please?
- That picture of Crowley and Dean together was hilarious. I laughed out loud at that one.
- Why doesn't Hannah just do the wooshy transport thing with Cas? Can he not handle being teleported or something?
- Please let's be done with the Metatron storyline. The last thing I want to see is him getting free.
- Sam talked about how they can cure a demon with the blood magic stuff. Does that work when the person isn't possessed? It seems like it would be different, but who knows. How long do we think the Demon Dean thing is going to keep going? Are you liking the storyline so far? It certainly adds a new layer to the show that hasn't been there in a while. I also enjoy his new hair.
- Demon Dean, however, does not care about his beloved Impala. Regular Dean inside must be pretty pissed.
Sam: It's holy water.
Cole: Holy cow.
Sam: I guess the Mark... it messed him up somehow, I don't know.
Castiel: That is a vast understatement.
Crowley: So how you been feelin'? On edge, pent up, unfulfilled?
Dean: You sound like a Viagra commercial, you know that, right?
Lester: Yeah, I know what an alibi is. I watch Franklin and Bash.
Crowley: Hello, Bullwinkle. You miss me?
Sam: So much.
Previous Episode -- Next Episode
BTW, have you liked my Facebook page yet? I'd super appreciate it if you do, for realz man. Follow the link and like: http://www.facebook.com/freshfromthe!